EF and TF series customer testimonials.

Welcome back to this Forum. You will note that it has a new name to inform us that Blue Circle, as far as new products are concerned, is over. However the good news is that Gilbert Yeung as the re-designer of some of the legacy BC products and designer of some new ones is still with us.
New Gilbert Yeung-designed products are forthcoming under the auspices of Entracte Audio of Canada and Amherst Audio and TLP Audio of the USA.
wstagner
Dealer

EF and TF series customer testimonials.

Post by wstagner » Mon May 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Customer testimonials will be posted in this thread.

wstagner
Dealer

Re: EF and TF series customer testimonials.

Post by wstagner » Mon May 06, 2019 9:06 pm

A TLP Audio customer from Florida writes:

TF130
I have always thought of power conditioners more as a tweak rather than a component. The tf130 has convinced me that I waited far to long to prove the error of my thinking. The improvement was neither subtle nor marred with compromises. No added hardness with the detail. No squashing Of dynamics with the lowered noise floor. I love recordings that feature bass guitar or double bass front and center. It was immediately apparent to me that the leading edges of notes were more clearly presented along with a very natural tonal warmth to the body of notes. Dynamics improved, noticeably at lower volumes. The space between instruments increased.

Listener fatigue is at an all time low. Adding the tf130 was an upgrade on par with every other component upgrade I have ever made. It is a true bargain.