For Sale: SBT Pre & 507NB DAC

Looking to buy or sell a Blue Circle product?
ngrimes

For Sale: SBT Pre & 507NB DAC

Post by ngrimes » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Two quality BC components for sale.

The SBT was a place holder until I could afford a 107, Jr. preamp. This little tube pre is exemplary. Dead quiet, smooth, with excellent resolution and a little bit of tube warmth. You’ve got to pay a lot of money to exceed its capabilities in this hobby of diminishing returns. Let’s say $780 USD for the lower 48 which includes PP and shipping. $950 CND for Canadian audiophiles, inclusive of PP, but we’ll split shipping costs. Let’s talk, I’m sure we can work something out.

My BC 507 NB DAC is for sale also; beware, you don’t know how good this DAC is until you feed it a really clean signal. After getting an excellent streamer/bridge in front of it, the noise floor dropped away and I was frankly shocked at what could be heard. Rich textures, spot on tone and good staging; standard inputs with 24/96 USB. Blue case with a chrome face, understated excellence. $800 USD for the lower 48, inclusive, and $1000 CND for Canadian ‘philes, inclusive of PP and we’ll split shipping.

For references, you can look up Bjvn on Audiogon for feedback comments or contact Rene at Mystic; I’m a client. Although this is my first post on this forum, like you I share a deep appreciation for the quality and sound that Gilbert has created via Blue Circle. Let’s talk, I’m a motivated seller. Thank you for you consideration. Neill

ngrimes

Re: For Sale: SBT Pre & 507NB DAC

Post by ngrimes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:54 pm

507 NB DAC sold to Michal. Thank you; still have a great preamp looking for a new home. Neill

michalk

Re: For Sale: SBT Pre & 507NB DAC

Post by michalk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am

Many thanks to Neill for the 507NB DAC. My first piece of Blue Circle gear--so very impressed and happy with it.