BC-22 mkII Monoblock Amps

Looking to buy or sell a Blue Circle product?
stew
Advanced Member

BC-22 mkII Monoblock Amps

Post by stew » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Two Blue Circle BC22 mk2 stereo amps have been upgraded to POT-LOC and with additional caps, and converted to a monoblock pair. As monoblocks, they are rated at 150W/channel into 8 ohms, 225W/channel into 4 ohms (per G). They accept either balanced or SE inputs. Either speaker connection can be used.

There are no major flaws. On the front, as far as I can tell they are as close to perfect as possible. On the top paint, on one amp only, there is the ghost of a handprint - perhaps done when one of them was repainted at the factory, and only visible in just the right light. They are beautiful and in perfect working order.

Asking: $3,200 USD

stew
Advanced Member

Post by stew » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Just to be clear... my asking price is flexible.... so please contact with an offer.

Wades World

Re: BC-22 mkII Monoblock Amps

Post by Wades World » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:54 am

stew wrote:Two Blue Circle BC22 mk2 stereo amps have been upgraded to POT-LOC and with additional caps, and converted to a monoblock pair. As monoblocks, they are rated at 150W/channel into 8 ohms, 225W/channel into 4 ohms (per G). They accept either balanced or SE inputs. Either speaker connection can be used.

There are no major flaws. On the front, as far as I can tell they are as close to perfect as possible. On the top paint, on one amp only, there is the ghost of a handprint - perhaps done when one of them was repainted at the factory, and only visible in just the right light. They are beautiful and in perfect working order.

Asking: $3,200 USD
[imp][/img][url[/url]
  • [ do you still have the amps ? If so, I would be a player. But,, I'm not in the same price range . Just give me you bottom $ .sorry bout the other stuff, I don't know what I'm doing yet . lol: [/b]

stew
Advanced Member

Post by stew » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 am

Amps are still available. PM sent.

stew
Advanced Member

Post by stew » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Still for sale! Stored in a safe dry place in the meantime. Pric very flexible!!