Music streaming

Place to yap aboot moosic.
bill

Music streaming

Post by bill » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:14 pm

As a newbe i've gone back and listened to lots BC family music choices. I really enjoyed many of them. Listened to Horace Silver this morning it was great. love the horns. I listened to many female vocals like Alex Pangman, Diana Kroll, And really enjoyed Anne Bisson.
I use a service on sonos called Deezer elite and stream my music. I sold over 500 albums in the early 80's and gave my over 400 cd'c to my son. Who doesn't even know where they are now. He down loaded them to his computer and know in closet or attic. I know deezer is not as good a quality but it is not bad flac 16bit/44.1 khz. I can't listen to entire album vary often. I have a lot of music list I listen to according to mood or want to be mood.
I would like to throw out some artist and tracks to see if anyone listens to them anymore?
Blood, Sweet & Tears- Spinning Wheels, You've Made Me so Very Happy, And When I Die
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young- Our House, Teach Your Children, Carry On and many more
Creedence Clearwater Revival- Born On The Bayou, Bad Moon Raising, Suzie Q and many more
Cat Stevens- Peace Train, Wild World, Father And Son, Moonshadow
I know I am showing my age But when I'm having a glass of wine or a beer Music like this gets out of my chair and makes me sign (not good) but it moves my emotions. Streaming music allows me to go anywhere. I am in the process of putting my turntable back in action now I never thought that would of happened 3 years ago. When i say a glass of wine or a beer it always leads to several when good music is involved.
Bill Arfsten