RJ BUX

This is a place where you can post pics of your systems.
RJ BUX
Advanced Member

RJ BUX

Post by RJ BUX » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

http:s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/RJBUX
Last edited by RJ BUX on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Re: RJ BUX

Post by BlueKnight » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm

RJ BUX wrote:[img]http:s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/RJBUX[/img]

Nick
Advanced Member

Post by Nick » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 am

It does work. You just need to remove the [IMG] tags.
http:s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/RJBUX

It's also probably the most tweaked out CS I have seen. All stainless and cones. :) Looks good.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am

Nick wrote:It does work. You just need to remove the Image
Found my mistake: I forgot the S in albums. That's why I kept getting the Photobucket main page instead.

Nice rig RJ!Image

RJ BUX
Advanced Member

Post by RJ BUX » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Not quite sure how to do this but maybe with a little help I could get my pics posted on this page.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:01 pm

RJ BUX wrote:Not quite sure how to do this but maybe with a little help I could get my pics posted on this page.
Happy to oblige.

RJ BUX
Advanced Member

Post by RJ BUX » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks Mike, I knew I could count on some "BC Goodwill" Now go and enjoy a Guinness ! :D

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 am

RJ BUX wrote:Thanks Mike, I knew I could count on some "BC Goodwill" Now go and enjoy a Guinness ! :D
You're welcome RJ and I might just do that. :D Image

PS: I recognize all of your components except for your wires.

RJ BUX
Advanced Member

Post by RJ BUX » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:09 am

Harm. Tech Magic Link betweeen Super Nova and NSCS
Harm. Tech Pro 11 speaker cable
Harm. Tech Pro 11 jumpers on Totem Hawks
Harm. Tech AC 11 power cable on cd
Gutwire X-Clef on NSCS
BC 62 between wall and MR 1200

RJ BUX
Advanced Member

Post by RJ BUX » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Update: I swapped out the Harmonic Tech. AC-11 for a JPS digital AC. And the BC 62 for a Gutwire Power Clef. (Upgrading.....you know how it goes.)

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm

RJ BUX wrote:Update: I swapped out the Harmonic Tech. AC-11 for a JPS digital AC. And the BC 62 for a Gutwire Power Clef. (Upgrading.....you know how it goes.)
So, how's the upgrade so far RJ? Big difference between the BC62 and Gutwire? We haven't heard from you in a while.

RJ BUX
Advanced Member

Post by RJ BUX » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am

Yes there is quite a difference between the BC62 and the Gutwire. The 62 is a fine power cord but the Power Clef takes it to the next level, adding much more power, dynamics and an overall clarity to the music. All of which seem to be common to their lineup of power cords. Everything just gets that much better as you move up the lineup. I swear my woofers doubled in size when I added the X Clef to my amp. As for the JPS on the seedee payer, amazing! You have got to try this on your digital source. But I must remember that this is a BC forum so I'll leave it at that.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am

Knowing Gilbert, he'll probably take one apart and make an improved version for us BC fans.Image

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 am

RJ BUX wrote:Yes there is quite a difference between the BC62 and the Gutwire. The 62 is a fine power cord but the Power Clef takes it to the next level, adding much more power, dynamics and an overall clarity to the music. All of which seem to be common to their lineup of power cords. Everything just gets that much better as you move up the lineup. I swear my woofers doubled in size when I added the X Clef to my amp. As for the JPS on the seedee payer, amazing! You have got to try this on your digital source. But I must remember that this is a BC forum so I'll leave it at that.
RJ

Lo worry mon. I know our power cord is good value but there are others who make better power cord oooot there. :wink:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:58 am

Gilbert Y wrote:
RJ BUX wrote:Yes there is quite a difference between the BC62 and the Gutwire. The 62 is a fine power cord but the Power Clef takes it to the next level, adding much more power, dynamics and an overall clarity to the music. All of which seem to be common to their lineup of power cords. Everything just gets that much better as you move up the lineup. I swear my woofers doubled in size when I added the X Clef to my amp. As for the JPS on the seedee payer, amazing! You have got to try this on your digital source. But I must remember that this is a BC forum so I'll leave it at that.
RJ

Lo worry mon. I know our power cord is good value but there are others who make better power cord oooot there. :wink:
Someone has confused of what I was saying in the above. What I was saying is there are power cords that cost a lot more than our power cord that may be better but they cost over a thousand dollar or may be more. I am certain our BC62 is one of the best power cord you can buy at its price and can complete with power cord that cost a lot more. Personal preference may vary in result.

For one, I have tried many different brands of power cord and I always come back to the BC62.