Masluck's System

This is a place where you can post pics of your systems.
BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Thu May 21, 2015 6:10 am

Pretty sweet isn't it...? I bet you're going to rediscover some of your favorite tunes. Glad I could help.

Cheers!

masluck
Advanced Member

Re: Masluck's System

Post by masluck » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi BC Nation,

I wanted to include a picture of my new Timbernation hard maple rack. It is built like a tank and weighs over 300lbs. The top shelf is nearly 3" thick and does a great job isolating my transport and my new to me VPI TNT MK IV turntable. Since I last posted in systems, I have become a proud owner of a new BC 2K4sh Custom (with front panel adjustable/parallel summing circuit for both 6SN7 tube and SS sections). There are endless combinations available to tune the sound and to me I have the best of both worlds with both "truth and beauty" - as much as I want of either. Love that amp!!! :D :D :D

Mark
20171030_131621-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Sweet...! How do you like your double woofer set-up?

masluck
Advanced Member

Post by masluck » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Hey Mike,

Yes, they are awesome. I have a 36Hz null mode at the listening position and without the subs on it is very noticeable - even with the mighty bass kings the AAD Ref 7's. The subs, plus the bass traps in each corner allow me to brute force that 36Hz frequency boost, and they integrate seamlessly and are a fast sub to keep up with the the Ref 7's. That took a long time to dial in to be candid, but well worth the exercise... :D :D :D :D :D

Mark