Post by Ice Man » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Raven
Dealer

Re: Toronto Audio Fest 2018

Post by Raven » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 am

DJCOUS wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:24 pm
Rene

I know we never met but after talking so much somehow I developed a mental picture of you.

You will be happy to hear you are better looking in real life!

Nice to see PMC speakers with your gear. I think PMC does well with BC Gear.

Is that a Lumin U1 do the streaming?
Thank you Derek, I think? :lol:

Yes, that is a Lumïn U1 streamer feeding the Saturn 201 DAC. I love Lumïn as much as Bob Neill loves JMR speakers. The server is an Innuos Zen Mini. Lumïn recently introduced the U1 Mini, an affordable version of the U1.

The show was far better than expected. The organizers put on a very organized and pleasant show. Plenty of traffic and we rarely had an empty room.

The irony is we were really happy we had all that gear to display just in time for the show but everyone asked if we had: 1. an integrated, 2. a phonostage and 3. monoblocks. :wink:

The only downside to the event was the Saturday evening party didn't have those triangle sandwiches that TAVES had at their events. Gilbert was really looking forward to breaking his eating record from a previous show.
Mystic Audio - Please visit us at www.mysticaudio.ca

esoxhntr
Dealer

Post by esoxhntr » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Dude, you totally touched it...

Raven
Dealer

Post by Raven » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:20 pm

esoxhntr wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Here's proof George.

https://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures ... 018/3.html
Mystic Audio - Please visit us at www.mysticaudio.ca

esoxhntr
Dealer

Post by esoxhntr » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:54 pm

HA!!! Caught in the act!

Double D2

Post by Double D2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Gilbert Y wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:15 am
Double D2 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 pm
Unfortunately, by the time I got to the Entracte room, they had flipped to some das german audiowerken stuffen and the spendors, so I missed out on the NSI...poop !
The Saturn room was sounding very sweet, certainly something I want to follow up on ! 8)
It's too bad you couldn't come back on Saturday. We were back onto the NSI-G and Marten.

Yahhh yah.... I low.. it was a really good show this year overall... bout time TO had a good one :oops: :lol:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Raven wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:20 pm
esoxhntr wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Here's proof George.

https://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures ... 018/3.html
That was either photo shop-ed or that's not me. I didn't remember someone took a picture of me with that serious face? Was that Friday? Ahhhhhhhh, it was a long show, mon. :lol: :wink: :roll: I didn't touch it on Sunday.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Re: Toronto Audio Fest 2018, PF Online show report

Post by Gilbert Y » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:48 pm

I have sent in the following request of corrections. Hope they will take effect as soon as they can get to it.

Hello Malcolm

I have a couple of corrections request and hope you can make to the 2018 Toronto show report. The first one is Rene Evans of Saturn Audio did not take over Blue Circle Audio. I am still the owner of Blue Circle Audio. Although I design all Saturn Audio products, Saturn Audio and Blue Circle Audio are two separate companies. Rene Evans is the owner of Saturn Audio. All Saturn products are brand new design with many technology developed from Blue Circle Audio products.

Second, George Taylor (owner of Entracte Audio) is the person who picked and choose to use Home Depot double 10 awg wire as speaker cable at the show. Entracte Audio is a retailer in Toronto which is also a Blue Circle Audio dealer. He left early on Saturday and it was why I was the only one at Entracte Audio room when you came into the room.

The first one is more important to correct since it is going to confuse a lot of people. If the second request is too much rework to do, I can live with that.

Thank you for you attention.

Best Regards

Gilbert Yeung

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:52 pm

and here is the show report with the incorrect information as of October 25, 2018.

https://positive-feedback.com/show-repo ... ow-report/

Everybody and anybody who care to listen. Nobody took over Blue Circle Audio. I am still here. Not to worry. Without me, there is no Blue Circle Audio. I AM Blue Circle Audio.

Boy, I wanted to say that many years ago. This finally give me an excuse to shout it out loud!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :D :mrgreen: :o

Hey, at least the guy notice my bright color. I have to give him that much.