An official Announcement

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

An official Announcement

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Many moons before I have announced my semi-retirement in November 2016 on Facebook, which not many people have notices, someone approached me with an offer. He said what if we have a company that allow me to do R&D and design work, he will handle the general public, would I be
interested. That offer means I can still do what I love, design and a few hand build pieces of production work, less the hassle of building high quantity production and sales. It didn't take long for me to accept the offer.

Many months has been passed and we have worked on different angles and ideas. Saturn Audio was born. The person who has been worked behind the scene was Rene Evans of Mystic Audio. Between Rene and I, we have over 70 years of combined experience.

What is the above event means.

1) I am going to be happier and live longer, if I want to.
2) More people will have the chance to benefit my design work.
3) No waiting months for regular production products
4) I can design more products every year
5) I will still be free to invent products like the TSP and other stuff in pipes plus the NS series of crazy things under Blue Circle brand. The rest are going to be under Saturn Audio.

This is what I mean by semi retirement. I'm retire from high quantity production and sales. Focus full time in research and design with some small production work for Blue Circle brand.

Look for Saturn Audio official announcements in the near future.

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm

"Live long and prosper."

So who's going to handle warranties and personal one-off requests? Or Am I getting ahead of myself while Rene prepares his announcement?

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:20 pm

BlueKnight wrote:"Live long and prosper."

So who's going to handle warranties and personal one-off requests? Or Am I getting ahead of myself while Rene prepares his announcement?
Boo Lite

You didn't read the announcement carefully enough. There is no where I was saying Blue Circle is going away nor will merge with Saturn Audio. No where saying existing Blue Circle customers will be affected by this change nor will have to deal with Rene from now on.

Existing Blue Circle customers is still stuck with dealing with Blue Circle. Rene is not part of Blue Circle. Rene is Saturn Audio. I am Blue Circle. We joint force together to create something bigger and hopefully better for everyone.

There is no worry about warranty. One off request will still be handled by me at Blue Circle. Saturn Audio does not do any one off request.

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:29 pm

In addition, Blue Circle still have dealers. Anyone wants to buy Blue Circle products still buy from Blue Circle dealers. After sales and support are handle through dealers as usual. Nothing has changes from yesterday.

Double D
Advanced Member

Post by Double D » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 am

As Mr. Spock would say... "Fascinating... " 8)
I'm glad that you clarified this Gilbert, as the early posts left it somewhat murky, and could have left it open to interpretation that BC was soon to be a part of audio history.. :oops:

BlueKnight
Advanced Member

Post by BlueKnight » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Double D wrote: I'm glad that you clarified this Gilbert, as the early posts left it somewhat murky, and could have left it open to interpretation that BC was soon to be a part of audio history.. :oops:
Phewww...I'm glad I'm not the only one. For a moment I thought I was having a senior moment.... :lol: :lol:

Gilbert Y
Advanced Member

Post by Gilbert Y » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:52 pm

BlueKnight wrote:
Double D wrote: I'm glad that you clarified this Gilbert, as the early posts left it somewhat murky, and could have left it open to interpretation that BC was soon to be a part of audio history.. :oops:
Phewww...I'm glad I'm not the only one. For a moment I thought I was having a senior moment.... :lol: :lol:
You are not the only one but you were the only one brave enough to say something. :shock: :wink: